A few questions about the little stam

jen2586

Mar 24, 2007
Hi ladies! I am new to the MJ forum, I am mostly in Chanel. But I am loving the little stam especially the ones with the python trim! Before I buy, I have a few questions about this bag...

(1) With the lighter colours, someone told me that dark coloured clothing such as jeans can rub off onto the bag and discolour it? I am not generally that careful with bags and I love wearing jeans - so any advice??

(2) How do I clean it?

(3) How much does the little stam w/ python trimming retail for?

... Generally any advice would be appreciated!

I am decided between 2 colours - right now I am loving the turquoise trim because turquoise is my favourite colour, but I realise it doesn't go with everything as say the other plain one.... let me know what you think

Thanks sooo much!!

Attachments

• turquoise.JPG
    turquoise.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 66
  • white.JPG
    white.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 59
Hurry and get the turquoise trim now because some Saks still have it on sale for about $400. Try the NYC saks first, or have a SA locate it for you.

Not sure how you can clean or maintain python...

I live in australia and we don't have much marc jacobs here, went into the store today and they didn't have that bag in stock, so i have to buy on ebay :sad:
Do you know what the RRP for this bag is?
Thanks so much for responding thithi :smile:

Hurry and get the turquoise trim now because some Saks still have it on sale for about $400. Try the NYC saks first, or have a SA locate it for you.

Not sure how you can clean or maintain python...

i just bought the turq/taupe python stam for 450 with tax inc... saks nyc... they had 3 more, but that was about a week ago... they had a TON (at least 2 dozen) of the navy/ red python little stams... which i'm guessing will be marked down again come july 12th, and i might have to grab one of them then...:graucho:

it's coated and therefore very easy to clean... i've had absolutely no problem w/ color transfer, and it's just the most adorable thing... i :heart: it!

gl!

you can pre-sold at neimans for $3xx, i have returned mine to Chicago neimans because the coating really bothers me.....i also saw one at Oakbrook NM for pre-sold. good luck!