the ludlow

Yeah I have one and have trouble using it too. I used to use it in my pochettes for a couple of cards and some cash but it's just SO tiny to get things out of. I prefer the billfold. The only thing I can suggest is use a cles in addition to the Ludlow so you can carry change or cash in that instead...otherwise the Ludlow gets too bulky.

I use mine in my smaller purses but lately have been using it all the time and not switching to my large wallet....I put 4 cards in it (my DL, 1 credit card, and 2 ATM cards) I put cash in it folded, and put just a few coins. If I get more coins, I put them in my cles. I also have a pochette toilette 15 where I keep all my gift cards, other credit cards, discount type of cards, etc. That goes with me in a large purse, or just stays in my tote bag that I keep in my car (along with water bottle, sun glasses, makeup bag, etc.) that I throw my smaller purse into when I leave the house. Hope that makes sense.

I have a Peppermint Vernis ludlow.

I use it in combination with my Coach legacy wallet that does not have a large enough coin compartment.

I will use it as a small wallet when I go to the swimming pool, or somewhere when all I need with me is a bit of cash and my DL :smile:

those are great pics, noe. thanks for sharing. i think a ludlow is a useful piece if you learn to pack lightly :biggrin: i had it in pomme but returned it for a MC Cozy since it was a bit more flexible...
regardless, it's a cute lil wallet.

Good Question

Glad you asked this ..
I've had one for over a year and have never used it.
Good to know I;m not the only one that kind of found other items easier to use.

I use mine as a wallet when I have to carry my wallet in my pocket or jacket. Noe Noelie great idea for bills, I get frustrated trying to cram bills in the coin purse and forcing it to close. Thanks! :woohoo:

i'm going to use it with my cles, keep my license, registration, aaa card, all car related stuff in cles and debit, b&n and coffee card in wallet w/ other gift cards.