35cm Clemence Birkin in Black/GH????

it*girl

Jun 11, 2007
I always thought a Birkin was out of my price range but then, I realized I have recieved 3 MJ bags and a wallet since Christmas!! Total cost over 4 grand. What is the price of this fabu bag and do I have to get on a waiting list?? Remember, I am new here!!

If it sounds expensive, think of it as $20.50 a day for a year. Get into a few thrifty habits - and you can avoid spending twenty dollars a day just like that. And since that's just about how long it takes for these bags to arrive, you'll be all set.

it*girl, your Birkin choice will be lovely. I have a 35 Black Birkin with Palladium hardware and it is my favorite bag of all time. Makes me feel very special each time I carry it. Fingers crossed that you can get your bag real soon!

IT*GIRL...it's a great bag! It's completely worth saving up that extra money....mine is a 30cm black Clemence with Palladium and I love it....it's my workhorse bag! You can't believe what I schlepp around in that thing!!!!!

Fleur, I love your math!! That's a great way of describing how one can acquire a H bag. :smile:

If it sounds expensive, think of it as $20.50 a day for a year. Get into a few thrifty habits - and you can avoid spending twenty dollars a day just like that. And since that's just about how long it takes for these bags to arrive, you'll be all set.