First Bag and First Post

EmilyRenee

Newb
Jul 5, 2007
HI. I'm Emily and I just got my first tokidoki bag yesterday. I got a foresta canguro and I love it (based of course only on the ebay photo's). I live in Baton Rouge, LA and I'm a professional student at LSU (grad school for sociology). The funniest thing about my new obsession with these bags is that I discovered LeSportSac and shortly thereafter Tokidoki by accident the other day while I was randomly attempting the "bring back the fanny pack." I got a little fed up with my skirts that don't have pockets. Little did I know that I would find such a great "fanny pack" (canguro sounds much better). Well, to make a long story a little shorter I LOVE THIS ARTIST!!!

Em

this is the ebay listing if y'all want to see my pretty new bag...I just love my dinosaur and mushrooms. Let me know what you think.

NWT TOKIDOKI LeSportsac CANGURO FORESTA Waist Purse Bag

Hiya Emily and congrats on your new canguro! 73papasmurfs is a great ebay seller so I'm sure you'll be really happy with your purchase =)

Tokis are so addicting though! It's almost impossible to stop at just one!

Since you are new, read lambfashionista's blog for how to spot a fake toki. I found it very helpful when I was a newbie.

No worries with the beautiful one you bought... it's authentic and 73papasmurfs is a reputable seller.

Congrats!