Does your butt hert?

LoveBolsas

Latina Loves Bags
Jun 27, 2007
Sorry (Title) but I just noticed that I have been on ther Forum for hours. Its been good but my butt herts Ive been sitting too long. I lost track of time. Thanks every one for seeing my threds today I had a lot to say. :blush:

Every one here is so Cool! :yahoo:

I was just sitting on the bleachers for 2 hours watching my son play baseball and now I am home and back on my butt here at the forum. YES my butt hurts! :s

The title got me.... :P I thought i was spm! I said to myself "Aww crap... another thread to delete and report?" :Push:

I think my post count speaks for itself when asking how much time I spend on here. :P

LOl, i have a lap top so i move around alot, bed ,living room, out side, bathroom .hahaha, My butt gets numb, I must have a big butt, no pain.lol

The title got me.... :P I thought i was spm! I said to myself "Aww crap... another thread to delete and report?" :Push:

I think my post count speaks for itself when asking how much time I spend on here. :P

DANG John, I never noticed your post amount and only since last year?? Post whore!! hehe, I mean that in the nicest way :P