To keep or not to keep, that is the question

Stophle

Loyal Browncoat
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Okay ladies, once again I need your help.

I bought my first pair of Coach shoes during the last PCE. They're the Havanah pumps in the new catalogue, in natural. I thought they were so gorgeous in the picture, but when I got them in the mail the color seemed really orange-y to me. I don't have a full length mirror so I had to bend over and try to take pictures of them on my feet, so the angles are a little odd. *L*

I'd like your opinions on whether or not I should keep them, and if they look alright against my pasty legs and what not. I just don't know if that color will go with much clothing-wise either. I don't wear skirts or dresses (though I'd like to someday) so it's mainly pants for me.

DSCF4329.jpg

DSCF4331.jpg

DSCF4332.jpg

Imho you should keep them. But I really like this style anyway so that's where I'm coming from. I don't necessarily think they look too orangey and I think they'd look great with chocolate brown pants. Let us know what you decide.

Hmmm...personally, I am not liking the color IRL.
I like the style shoe, though!

I would exchange them for the black. That color is more versatile!:yes:

OH MY GOSH! Those are absolutely gorgeous and I think you should keep them. I don't think they look orange at all. Those are great shoes, Stophle! :yes:

BTW, how high is the heel and do you know if they come in black? :drool:

the style is gorgeous! but i'm not liking the color too much against your skin tone. plus the fact that you're questioning your purchase, i'd return it because you're not 100% fully satisfied.

I think they're absolutely gorgeous, but I really love the orange undertones in the whiskey leather, and this may have a similar undertone.

I agree that you could always exchange them for black. The style is just amazing and beyond classy!

That's what I was thinking too. *sigh* The only thing is, I bought them with the PCE discount and I've heard from others on here that if you need to exchange shoes, they make you do a full return and then re-order so I won't be able to get the discount again.

Plus, I always gravitate to the same style of pump, and I have a few pairs of black heels that have a similar look to these. I thought the natural would be a nice break from the black.

I don't know if I can justify another pair of black heels when I don't wear them that often anyway.