eBay auctions to be wary of

This is probably the wrong place to put this, but this was my bag - it was purchased from luxestyle.com - and because of the quality and reputation of luxestyle.com - they are part of yahoo stores - I pressumed it was authentic. I have taken the auction down and will not be re-listing it.

I would appreciate any input into how to deal with Luxestyle.com because it was send internationally from them.

Can you guys be 100% Sure that the pointed Riri zippers wre not used on the older Venetia because this is a few years old.....

This was a genuine mistake on my part, we usually NEVER have this problem and now I am really stuck.... aswell as unsure that maybe pointed zippers MAY have been used in older bags...

Can you guys help.....?????

This is probably the wrong place to put this, but this was my bag - it was purchased from luxestyle.com - and because of the quality and reputation of luxestyle.com - they are part of yahoo stores - I pressumed it was authentic. I have taken the auction down and will not be re-listing it.

I would appreciate any input into how to deal with Luxestyle.com because it was send internationally from them.

Can you guys be 100% Sure that the pointed Riri zippers wre not used on the older Venetia because this is a few years old.....

This was a genuine mistake on my part, we usually NEVER have this problem and now I am really stuck.... aswell as unsure that maybe pointed zippers MAY have been used in older bags...

Can you guys help.....?????

This website does not usually sell fake bags - I have brought Prada's and had them repaired in Prada boutique, so I know thier not fake.... I am so confused!