Word on the Street??

spangle

Hello Kitty
O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
So I saw the Gold Street PM for the first time IRL last week while in London and I really liked it! I didn't ask to have a closer look at it though. As I had already had so many communication problems asking to see a Noe and the Love Bandeau, I just couldn't be bothered to ask....(It had been a long sleepless few days!) :sleepy:

So when I was in my usual LV boutitque yday, my friend asked about this bag.....and well I think I want/need this bag!!!!! :heart:

It is just not what I expected, the lining inside is beautiful, the gold and silver braided leather...and it looked great on. Even my boyf was super impressed with it :tup:

So bascially what I want to know is....

Should I get it? I was thinking of getting the Berkley but I don't like that as much as I love the street....:graucho:

if i were to single out a bag from the women's S/S 2007 show collection it would be this :tup: o

Awesome! :smile:

How do you reckon this bag will look in a year or two? I don't want something that in a year's time I can't use if you kwim? I think this is the my biggest worry about the Street. :sweatdrop:

I have this bag and love it .. it is such a good casual bag:tup: I don't really think about what-if etc??? As that could apply to any of LV limited bags as they all date....if you know you will use it..then go for it:heart:

the street is gorgeous. saw it yesterday in orange. it's very chic and i think it will always be in fashion since those types of braided bags have been around since forever!

Awesome! :smile:

How do you reckon this bag will look in a year or two? I don't want something that in a year's time I can't use if you kwim? I think this is the my biggest worry about the Street. :sweatdrop:

in my opinion, it is the least trendy of all the runway bags this season. the shape and material is pretty much conservative. as for metallic bags in general, i think they'll be around for a while. there's a couple of members here who own one. im sure they can give you a better opinion on the bag ;)

I have this bag and love it .. it is such a good casual bag:tup: I don't really think about what-if etc??? As that could apply to any of LV limited bags as they all date....if you know you will use it..then go for it:heart:

I have never been attracted to the LE bags until this year....:graucho: now there are so many I want!!

Shalomjude - how's the bags holding up? Have you used it in the rain yet? As my SA said it isn't waterproof.

It is going well .. I like that I can wear it on my shoulder too .. I don't know about the issue with rain as it hasn't rained here for weeks and I would use damier in the rain anyway......the leather is starting to soften a little too:heart:

It is going well .. I like that I can wear it on my shoulder too .. I don't know about the issue with rain as it hasn't rained here for weeks and I would use damier in the rain anyway......the leather is starting to soften a little too:heart:

yeah I prefered wearing it on the shoulder :heart: But I do like the way you can carry it in the hand or on the shoulder.

It's been so rainy here - the rain was the reason I was thinking of getting the berkley in ebony, but I just dont love it as much as the Street.

Oh it was so nice, I just kept trying it on in diff ways while I was looking at it. :drool: