Help me find Aquamarine!!

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I'm new to Balenciaga, but I am quickly falling in love... and finding myself OBSESSED. lol. Can anyone help me find an Aquamarine bag out there? I like the Day, City, Part time bag styles... or anything else?!

Are you looking for regular or GH? If you want regular City, they have them in. I just talked to them. :smile:

I'll call them again in the morning. I called today around noon and spoke to some guy with an extremely thick accent who told me there is no Aqua in any city style available.

I love lordguinny's RH one!!! Does anyone know if this is the same color as the NM 100th anniversary city with gunmetal hardware?

I'll call them again in the morning. I called today around noon and spoke to some guy with an extremely thick accent who told me there is no Aqua in any city style available.

I love lordguinny's RH one!!! Does anyone know if this is the same color as the NM 100th anniversary city with gunmetal hardware?

Ask for Terry at BalNY... she is really nice and pretty patient. :smile: As for the NM 100th anniv. one... everyone "suspects" its the same, but with gunmetal hardware. I'm getting an Aqua GH PT. I'm looking forward to it. :smile: I love the way the Gold Hardware makes the bag so "bright." :smile: