Take a look at my babies!

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
Goodies that I haven't posted since the last few months.

1-1.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

no not the red jumbo. I WISH. I can't find any at the stores. *SOBS* :cry:

I won't tease looong. I am dying of anticipation to show what I have too HAHAHA. I just always wanted to do a slight tease post. =P

Ohhh, okay. Aww, I know whatever you have in those dustbags is gorgeous though, red jumbo or not... we are talking Chanel bags after all! :P

no not the red jumbo. I WISH. I can't find any at the stores. *SOBS* :cry:

I won't tease looong. I am dying of anticipation to show what I have too HAHAHA. I just always wanted to do a slight tease post. =P

Ahhh, omg!!! :heart: :drool: I love your gorgeous grey reissue (and bnwt, wow), and I recently got (well, my mom surprised me with it haha) the black jumbo as well... it's gorgeous too!!! :tup: Congrats on your beautiful new flaps!! :yahoo:

Ahhh, omg!!! :heart: :drool: I love your gorgeous grey reissue (and bnwt, wow), and I recently got (well, my mom surprised me with it haha) the black jumbo as well... it's gorgeous too!!! :tup: Congrats on your beautiful new flaps!! :yahoo:

Thanks! I have 3 flaps now, but I just haven't carried the reissue yet. I seems too pretty to carry LOL. Weird huh?

Haha, I totally understand what you're saying! :P It's soo gorgeous... I think you just have to take the plunge and carry it once, then maybe you will feel better about it! :smile: I feel the same way about my dark silver 226 reissue and matte gold flap (esp. the latter because it's lambskin and I'm scared of scratching it)... but once you carry them once, you kind of get over the phobia a bit (though I'm still as anal as ever haha). :P

Thanks! I have 3 flaps now, but I just haven't carried the reissue yet. I seems too pretty to carry LOL. Weird huh?

Haha, I totally understand what you're saying! :P It's soo gorgeous... I think you just have to take the plunge and carry it once, then maybe you will feel better about it! :smile: I feel the same way about my dark silver 226 reissue and matte gold flap (esp. the latter because it's lambskin and I'm scared of scratching it)... but once you carry them once, you kind of get over the phobia a bit (though I'm still as anal as ever haha). :P

oh yeah, I don't think I can ever get lambskin. I'm way too scared of that LOL.