Prada Saffiano - Pics Please

Folks - can anyone help me - I'm looking to sell my Prada Saffiano lux double zip tote in Baltico.I have no clue where to sell it and I don't want to go down the ebay route. Any suggestions?

I have a friend who swears by consigning her bags at her local luxury boutique. Takes a while but she does get about 75~80% of what she initially pays for.

I've been wanting the Lux Saffiano Double Zip for quite some time now. The other week I went to my local Prada store to look at the style 1BA274 in Nero and the only thing I'm not quite happy about is the long adjustable strap. I'm 5ft and 104 lbs and even at the shortest strap, the bag sits way below my hip. According to the sales associates, he would be able to ship Prada in New York (?) to punch more holes in strap. Anyone know if that's possible or not? I would love to hear if so!!

A quick reveal of my new compact purse :heart:Enlight1143.JPG
After using only card holders for the past 3 years I finally decided to give purses/wallets another go! I *might have* bought and returned 3 LV compact purses in the past couple of weeks (an epi ZCP and 2 Rosalie coin purses :hrmm:) - they just weren't right for me!

This is my first Saffiano SLG from Prada (I love their nylon pouches bc they are so lightweight and I have a super bulky nylon purse that stays at home with all the cards I don't really need)

I have the Prada Saffiano Cuir in medium (in the caramel color) and highly recommend. Here is how it looks on me (for size reference I am just over 5'4"). I shared some other photos/outfits of with this bag here if that helps! Best of luck!

Attachments

• What to Wear Holiday Shopping 3.JPEG
    What to Wear Holiday Shopping 3.JPEG
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,367
  • White Sweater Dress.JPG
    White Sweater Dress.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 1,363