Kimora Lee's LV collection??

kneehighz

mood: PRADA!
Jun 13, 2007
I didn't want to make a new thread for this but can't find the answer anywhere..

I've heard about people saying they've seen pictures of Kimora Lee's LV collection but I can never find any! Does anyone know or have a link to where I could?:confused1:

I don't know if there is a pic of it in the Celebs with LVs thread but the only time I've seen it was in the Fabulous Life of ... TV show.

It's pretty amazing. However....one of my SAs was telling me that he got curious one day and pulled up her account (well one under her name)...and he said the total account history was only around 400K. I totally thought it would have been more. However...maybe it's possible she shops under a different name sometimes...or that a bunch were gifts.

There was a big article about her in Vanity Fair within the last couple of years. If memory serves, it said that LV sends her new bags for free.

Which irritated me to no end at the time, and I wasn't even into LV then.

It's pretty amazing. However....one of my SAs was telling me that he got curious one day and pulled up her account (well one under her name)...and he said the total account history was only around 400K. I totally thought it would have been more. However...maybe it's possible she shops under a different name sometimes...or that a bunch were gifts.

Only 400K? ;)

Yeah I am surprised it is only 400K as well Twiggs, that doesn't seem that much when you consider the Marylin trunk is around 200K! It must be under Russell's name or gifts as you mentioned. On a side note, her closet made me sad because her LV's don't look loved, they are all smashed and smooshed, bad Kimora, bad! They need lvoe!