my outlet trip

Silygolf

Jun 13, 2007
So on our way to the beach DH and I stopped by the outlet in Williamsburg VA briefly (they were closing in an hour). My ultimate goal was a choc cotton carly but since everytime I called they had only 1 or none I wasn't to hopeful, I was willing to settle for anything in it though. So we walk through the door and I spot to cotton stuff on a table to the left immediately. The SA greeted DH but I was off the the races. So anyway onto the important stuff they had 2 choc cotton med carlies (what I really REALLY wanted). I picked up one of those, an owl keyfob, a couple of initial charms (didn't have an E for my daughter) and a scarf. Everyone was EXTREMELY nice and helpful! We are going back again one day this week when we have more time and I will post pics when I can since I'm currently on my cell phone. Sorry that was so long guess I'm just bored riding in the car. I just want to give major props to the wonderful SAs there again!

well virginia is for lovers...lol <--I guess that really had nothing to do with anything.... i've never been to the williamsburg outlet, though I called them because the closest one to manassas (leeseburg) didn't have any ergos yet, and williamsburg did... but still williamsburg is about three hours away from manassas, so it's a long drive....have a great time at the beach! where did you go virginia beach?

WOO! :yahoo: Haha yep, the table to the left. I'm soo glad they had the Carly. I didn't recall that. But Congrats! :yahoo:I'm sorry they didn't have an E charm, they didn't have any A charms when I went. :sad: The SA's there are sooo nice. UGH was the traffic HORRIFIC, or did you luck out?

well virginia is for lovers...lol <--I guess that really had nothing to do with anything.... i've never been to the williamsburg outlet, though I called them because the closest one to manassas (leeseburg) didn't have any ergos yet, and williamsburg did... but still williamsburg is about three hours away from manassas, so it's a long drive....have a great time at the beach! where did you go virginia beach?

We live in Roanoke so the outlet is a good ways away but my grandfather lives in VA Beach and his bday is the 5th so we came to see him, so the answer is we are going to/at virginia beach. I see in you signature your going to myrtle next month, I'm jealous.