Post pics of Qeester Qees

Aside from the regular toki qee and Meomi qee, I have the metallic magenta Cat, Doggie, and Hawaii qee. I only have a photo of the Doggie and Hawaii qee though...

Attachments

• qees.jpg
    qees.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 73
No, it comes with the keychain attachment and you have to pop the head off to put it on. Some people had bad experiences with that where the head didn't come off right, but mine were fine.

hey maya ive never seen that doggie on qeester?? i must be lookin at the wrong place :lol: cute though! i keep on missing that darn hawaii qee 4 times already! lol

No, it comes with the keychain attachment and you have to pop the head off to put it on. Some people had bad experiences with that where the head didn't come off right, but mine were fine.

LOL. Are you serious?! Oh god... I don't want to pop off any heads... I was kind of hoping the keychain would be on there already. :sweatdrop:

Um yeah. I ordered the Junko Mizuno "Nurse Flash-It" qee for myself and the Mummy's Boy qee for my boyfriend. Eeee, I can't wait for them to come!

The qeester payment method is REALLY irritating though... :cursing: It said.. shipping and billing addresses had to be the same? My bf was trying to get them both for us, but I ended up having to pay because his addresses don't match up. Grrrrrr!

I was hesitant in popping the heads at first but it is much better than risking scratching the leather. I pop them out all the time now to change my qees ( I have metallic ones though, but I saw those Qeester and .. no, don't want to think abt it!)

i finally got around to fixing my hawaii qee but it turns out I couldn't find the keyring part! my bf misplaced it when he cleaned up and flattened my boxes :cry: so I had to use one from the tokidoki qees. she looks like she has a white choker on now lol