I'm such a lucky girl - Pomme D'Amour Pegase

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I also have the Amarante Pegase coming on Tuesday and when the train cases are available I'll get those as well.:yahoo: Sorry my pictures are so dark - I'll try to get better ones up later this week. Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• 6-30-07 006.jpg
    6-30-07 006.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 385
  • 6-30-07 007.jpg
    6-30-07 007.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 537
YEAHHH! :yahoo::tup:Don't you just LOVE it! I have the Amarante Pegase and LOVE it. I am also getting the vanity in that as well. HMMM this makes me REALLY like the pomme though... HEE HEE

CONGRATS!!

Yes, it's gorgeous. I just checked out your post with all of your beautiful Amarante. I wasn't sure how much I would like the Pegase in Amarante, but your picture of it is beautiful!:drool:

YEAHHH! :yahoo::tup:Don't you just LOVE it! I have the Amarante Pegase and LOVE it. I am also getting the vanity in that as well. HMMM this makes me REALLY like the pomme though... HEE HEE

CONGRATS!!

OMG - imagine putting that onto an airplane, at the mercy of the porters!!! It's beautiful, far too beautiful to be piled up in some cargohold really! I'd spend the whole flight being terrified of how it's going to emerge out the other end.. :wtf::s

Sooo.. you'll just have to fly on a private jet, then! :idea:

OMG - imagine putting that onto an airplane, at the mercy of the porters!!! It's beautiful, far too beautiful to be piled up in some cargohold really! I'd spend the whole flight being terrified of how it's going to emerge out the other end.. :wtf::s

Sooo.. you'll just have to fly on a private jet, then! :idea:

The Pomme Pegase is insaaaane! I've always wanted it, but I can't see myself using it hehe :smile:
I believe the 50 fits as a carryon :smile: