All the creativity in here recently.. i did it too...

rethreads

Coach Addict
May 7, 2007
I was bored yesterday and made a framed picture. I was originally just going to mat with legacy lining but once I got going, it went in a new direction... It's kinda amateur but I still think it's cute ;) It was my first crack at it. I have the supplies to try and make a better one or two, so i'll post when I get those done. The photo is a printout from Coach's website.
DSC02821.jpg

Thanks!

Since my honey won't share the office with me (he is down in the dungeon where his workshop is) I figured it would be nice to put up some kind of deco. Since it is MY office (tee hee) I thought, why not make it MY style? I probably won't hang this one because the paint isn't perfectly straight, but it's somewhere to start anyways.

Thanks!

Since my honey won't share the office with me (he is down in the dungeon where his workshop is) I figured it would be nice to put up some kind of deco. Since it is MY office (tee hee) I thought, why not make it MY style? I probably won't hang this one because the paint isn't perfectly straight, but it's somewhere to start anyways.

I'd hang it...it's an original and it has character:yes:

Oh you guys! I am sooooo jealous of all of the great goodies you are making! Dang I need to get ahold of a legacy shopping bag......OY!

LOL

I actually just took a legacy catalog with me to Michael's and matched the paint, then painted the mat with a brush to match the colors. I went over the stripes with gold paint to put the "Coach est. 1941"

I got the frame for $1 at target on clearance, so the total for all the materials to make just the 1 frame was like 6.00, plus I have enough paint leftover to make a dozen more. :smile:

LOL

I actually just took a legacy catalog with me to Michael's and matched the paint, then painted the mat with a brush to match the colors. I went over the stripes with gold paint to put the "Coach est. 1941"

I got the frame for $1 at target on clearance, so the total for all the materials to make just the 1 frame was like 6.00, plus I have enough paint leftover to make a dozen more. :smile:

Sheesh! you sure are a creative little thing.......super job!

rethreads, I love that! I would absolutely display it!! If it were mine I'd bring it to work and hang it in my office!!!
Geez I wish I had 1 ounce of the creativity that some of TPF'rs have!!!