GOT an iPHONE ?

Thats my plan, too! Hoping they are going to personalize them like the iPod.:P

My sis in law, and bro in law are in line with like 40 people in front of them.

Dh wanted to avoid the lines...and figured he's just order them online. We'll have to wait a few days, but that's fine!
:yes:

My mom called me earlier she was going to get some food at Togo's and it's in the same shopping center as Cingular....She was like, "That phone you guys want....there's a big line and people are out there in tents!"

I'm like,"Yep...."

I can't wait!! :sweatdrop:

im waiting for the 2nd or 3rd generation. i want GPS on mine though....i will sit out on the first round of iPhones.

post pics i really want to see them all spruced up with charms, lanyards, etc.

I am waiting here to order online, don't even know if they will send to Uk but it's worth a try.. Counting the minutes LOL
Congrats on yours.

im waiting for the 2nd or 3rd generation. i want GPS on mine though....i will sit out on the first round of iPhones.

post pics i really want to see them all spruced up with charms, lanyards, etc.

ITA!! I try to avoid buying the 'first' of a launch when it comes to electronics.

I really want an Iphone though! Sooo sleek!

It is unbelievable !! I can't get enough of it. It works great and it was worth the wait. We waited in line from 1 o clock and at 6 they let us in. We were 22nd in line and as we walked out of the store with the iphone, my SO and I, the apple employees cheered and clapped. It was truly a great experience.

I just ordered one online but they are saying 2-4 weeks shipping. I may buy one at the store before then! Or I can use that time to get my address books etc in order!