Kooba and Betsey Johnson.com?

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Here's an odd one: My Auburn Brynne arrived today (gorgeous!!!) from the Kooba.com sale. At first I didn't know what the package was because the return address was listed as betseyjohnson.com! While I have a couple of BJ bags I hadn't ordered anything from them and didn't know what the heck it was until I opened it.

Are the companies "related"? Or perhaps they share a warehouse or shipping center? I never noted this on any of my other purchases direct from Kooba. Anyone else notice this before?

It is weird - one of the addresses listed under contact information on the Betsey Johnson site is the same as Kooba's. Perhaps it's the internet sales office for several designers. :confused1:

My two koobas I ordered from the big sale arrived today. Came with Betsey return address. Threw me for a loop until I opened it up, found my two koobas and the kooba sales receipt. I guess maybe it is same distribution center?

My two koobas I ordered from the big sale arrived today. Came with Betsey return address. Threw me for a loop until I opened it up, found my two koobas and the kooba sales receipt. I guess maybe it is same distribution center?

Hi:

I think that's exactly what it is. The Betsey website lists the same address.