What can you fit in a cles?

I have a charms cles which hold a lot. I can fit change, dollar bills, and about 7 credit/business cards. I also have a vernis cles, and groom cles. They don't fit as much as the charms cles.

not much!
I had one for one day and returned it for the little Bags & Trunks Pouch {or whatever!}

I put some extra cards and credit cards in mine and if you put more than a dozen they become very hard to get out.
It's pretty tight.

<-----I actually have just one cles, the mono min lin in ebene....and I use it for just that, to store my keys inside so that they don't scratch up the insides of my bags!!!!

i can fit tons of credit cards, a few business cards and money folded in quarters and some change. (i dont really keep too much change)
oh if i only have money in there i can fit a mac lipglass too.

I have coins and a few bills in mines.I had all my id's bundled in a plastic cover and thought putting it in my cles was a good idea it wasn't cause I got it intertwined with the zipper so I don't suggest that,lol.

Question,..is the Key and Change holder a "cles"???
If so, I just got one and love it! Put my ID card for the gym, change/bills for a water, keys are on it...so now I don't have to bring a bag with me!