cadena question

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
hey, i was just surfing ebay and i noticed there are 2 different elephants- one with the screw lock bit like mine and one with the push down. i saw one as being from 1988 and one from 1987. were they made 2 different ways or is 1 fake? i have the screw one....

The elephant is so cute! I was thinking about a Gold hipo but the elephant is so sweet! And lucky too they say..who couldn't use a bit more luck? Cheers!

remember girls, they sometimes re-release the cadenas...like the shooting star, that has been sent out a few times now.

My dear GF, if you ever see a Shooting Star -- please buy it for me and then you may feel free to charge me whatever you want, ;)!!

As for the closure issue, I would get whichever type you prefer to use. I know that some people do not like the push-down because they find it difficult to operate and therefore prefer the screwlock.....so if both types are available in the Elephant (which is an adorable charm) than get whichever is easier for you to manipulate.

MrsM, if I see any more shooting stars cadenas, I will let you know.

I wish that there was an emoticion of bowing or blowing kisses, !! But Thank You, MrsS...:heart::heart::heart:
Over the years of collecting I have found a lot of the charms that I have wanted but that has slipped through my hands or I would have been bidding against friends....so I simply haven't had much luck with me on my Shooting Star hunt. You are kind just to mention it.

OOOooo thank you both for the emoticion help and the Shooting Star tip --- I do really want PH ...as you know Baggs, most of my bags are PH, but Thank You for the tip and ...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HARP :woohoo:!!!