Jimmy Choo 50% Off In Jimmy Choo Stores!!!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Fellow JC lovers, the list is out and the stores are selling LOADS of shoes & bags, clutches and wallets from the Spring/Summer & Cruise 2007 line at 50%. If you wanted to buy something but were on the fence TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::party:

If you don't have a JC boutique or a JC SA, then please call 312-255-1170 and talk to Casey! She is wonderful and will hunt down anything available. I have the list, so if you have a specific item you are interested in, I might be able to help you figure out if it is on the 50% off list. I do no have any of the shoes though, as I don't wear anything but tennies and boots for the most part.

Get Going!!

Robyn - by chance is the Mahala or Maddy on that list?
Yes, they both are:tup:
What colors are you thinking?

EMERALD Crock Maddy
BRONZE Maddy
EMERALD Croc Mahala
BRONZE Mahala
WHITE Maddy
Maddy Metallic CHAMPAGNE
Mahala ANACONDA BLACK
Mahala ANACONDA CREAM
Mahala METALLIC BRONZE
Mahala PYTHON JUNGLE

also anaconda & suede black or cream Mahalas

I just talked to Casey and the Maddy metallic champagne is sold out. Would have been a great price but I'm wiped out from all these sales so it's for the best. Thanks for posting the list.

I was looking for black leather. Didn't someone post a picture of the green croc mahala awhile ago and it was around $8000?

Yes, it was $8,200.00, so now it is Only $4,100.00 I was really wanting to buy it, but I don't want to be living out of a cardboard box with some of the other ladies;)

Yes, it was $8,200.00, so now it is Only $4,100.00 I was really wanting to buy it, but I don't want to be living out of a cardboard box with some of the other ladies;)

My thoughts exactly! I showed the photo to a coworker and she asked if she could do a 2 year layaway. I said too bad they're not like QVC and do easypay but we'd need 50 easypays!

Thanks again for posting the list.

Anyone know when the online sale prices will drop to 50%?? Anyone? Anyone? :rolleyes:

I hear it is sometime in July, but I will see if I can find out for you.

BTW, I accidently deleted the message you sent me last night befor I could show it to DH (inside the delivery room) Would you please resend?:roflmfao::roflmfao: