Showcase of what you've got from the PreFall lookbook!

This is my first purchase but I returned it already.

From the evening collection, flap bag with Leo clasp.

Attachments

• CCLeoBag.JPG
    CCLeoBag.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 84
  • CCLeoBag4.gif
    CCLeoBag4.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 46
  • CCLeoBag5.gif
    CCLeoBag5.gif
    70.8 KB · Views: 33
  • CCLeoBag6.JPG
    CCLeoBag6.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 50
I got this little number but chain is broken...SA is replacing it for me. I can't model it b/c of the broken strap.

IMG_2340.jpg

^^yes, this is from the bubble quilt line--it's the tiny classic flap. i also love this line in the dark beige color.

Geez, it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! As for the dark beige, is it more on the dark white side or a true beige? Can you tell me what other colors this bag is coming out in? I really, REALLY like it A LOT!

dark beige is like a light-to-medium olive tone in my opinion but i think NM is only getting white (which is like a very light khakhi color) and chocolate, while Saks is getting both white and dark beige. I think it's called white (might be just beige, I'm not sure). Not sure if this line comes in any other color besides these 3 choices. I also saw the bowler styles but it's a bit too chubby...and there is a bigger flap that's gorgeous but the strap is too long... for me anyway.

The leather btw is yummy soft, much like the cloudy bundle and vintage ligne collections.:heart:

dark beige is like a light-to-medium olive tone in my opinion but i think NM is only getting white (which is like a very light khakhi color) and chocolate, while Saks is getting both white and dark beige. I think it's called white (might be just beige, I'm not sure). Not sure if this line comes in any other color besides these 3 choices. I also saw the bowler styles but it's a bit too chubby...and there is a bigger flap that's gorgeous but the strap is too long... for me anyway.

The leather btw is yummy soft, much like the cloudy bundle and vintage ligne collections.:heart:

I was wondering if chanel was going to come out with any bags from the vintage ligne this year as that leather is simply amazing - the bags could double as pillows :nuts:. I'm going to a chanel boutique on Saturday so hopefully I'll be able to see the colors in person as most have swatches. I'd LOVE a white one :drool:. Can you tell me the retail on this bag?

Hi Molls, my little one is 1795--the larger ones are in the 2100-2300 range from what I recall?? My brain usually stops registering once there's a big fat number 2 in front of the other 3 digits that follow! Funny you should say pillow as I had the same thought when I saw the bubble quilt bowler. I think you will love this bubble line if you love the vintage ligne as much as I do!! I've already seen a few pieces pop up on shelves at nm and saks so I think you should be able to see them IRL when you go!