*Attention Whore Alert!* Monday is my 2nd Anniversary

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
So...after a REALLY bad year with communication issues, working through trust and security insanity, and a lot of layoff fears from my husband's company (telecom...common fear!) we made it through our 2nd full year. :heart:

I managed to wrangle a pair of seats through one of my vendors at work to sit in their posh box for the Police concert which is conveniently on July 2nd, our Anniversary, and I haven't told the DH yet, I want them in my hand before I surpise him. It's his FAVORITE band of all time, so I think he will be excited. We were not about to spend the cash on those tix.

I have no idea what he's getting me...I requested--get this--jumper cables, tire guage and a backup battery pack for my car just in case no one can jump it for me. Very freaking romantic eh ;)

I don't really know what else Id want or need though...Id like that bag Im eyeing but I definitely don't need it!

I think that's next year, if ours makes it ;) I REAAAAAALLY want the LG set with the steamer deal.

He asked about jewelry...I don't even wear what I have now (even my wedding set!!!) so that's unfathomable. I don't "deserve" it til I wear my other stuff!