help me decide on a first chanel

Hi there. :smile: Hmm... there are very few Chanels to be found under the $1000 price tag (unfortunately). There is the Cotton Club pochette that costs $995 (you can find pics in the Reference Library), the Cambon Pochette, and the Soft and Chain pochette. I think for a 15 year old, the Cambon pochette is really cute (though the line in general is highly faked, but hey, you'll know that yours is real!), and I really love the chain straps of the Cotton Club pochette as well, so that's a great option! Good luck finding what you want! :smile:

Hi Thats is a tuff question maybe you can save up untill next year and get your dream bag I know you are only 15 so please dont take my suggestion the wrong way or you can get the wallet on a chain not really a bag but so cute for you ??? xxS

hmm thats tough.. if you save a little more you can get the PST?? its a classic and more edgy than the GST IMO
I agree...I too have been searching for my first Chanel, and I think I have decided on the PST....it is one of the least expensive bags, and IMO verrrry cute!!! It will last forever, and always be in style....you'll still be wearing it when you're 25!

I'm 15 too and I'm going to London next week and I've planned that I would get my first chanel bag.
The Soft and Chain pochette seems very nice! :drool:

By the way..How much the small classic flap cost?

I'm 15 too and I'm going to London next week and I've planned that I would get my first chanel bag.
The Soft and Chain pochette seems very nice! :drool:

By the way..How much the small classic flap cost?

An e/w "small" flap is about $1395 I think. I keep getting confused because when I first looked at it over a year ago it was only $1025, then $1150, then who knows?!?!