My new Limited Edition piece!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Now we'll all just forget that I ever said I'd go on a ban (although I've been fairly good lately :P).

I saw this on display in Manhattan back in February, right before it was actually released, and back then I didn't really like it because I thought it was too bulky. Then I recently started seeing it more and more, in public and in photos, and I started liking it. Naturally, because this is me we're talking about and I'm always late when it comes to things like this, it's sold out everywhere in this country and in Canada, so I had to resort to other means of getting it.

Last week I finally found one at a great price from a great seller, and it just arrived today. It's in MINT condition and I absolutely love it. I don't know why I thought it was too bulky before, because it really isn't, and it makes a great bag for work and casual use :tup:. So here it is (visuals are here)!

Monogram Riveting

riveting001.jpg

riveting002.jpg

riveting003.jpg

riveting004.jpg

very nice! saw this on ebay last week from one of my fav sellers but decided to back out coz I'm broke *lol* this looks really good on you! and I rarely like anything from the regular mono line.. good choice girl :smile:

thanks everyone :biggrin:!

Can you show us more photo of the inner part? I'm curious to see it as I never seen this bag before.

there's a zippered compartment with the patch and zippered pockets, and two more compartments that are magnetized on the front and back of the bag

Attachments

• riveting 005.jpg
    riveting 005.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 83
  • riveting 006.jpg
    riveting 006.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 115