If my Coach bag could talk, it would say...

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
"You don't take me out like you used to."

"Why are you running around with that cheap Target bag? And don't give me that lame excuse about the rain again."

"We really need more color in our collection. I mean, really, how many brown bags does one person need?"

"You know, you could use some organizing help down here....I have no idea how old those tic tacs are, but I wouldn't eat 'em if I were you."

So, what would your bag say?:nuts:

My Ali would say "I'm so lonely. When are you going to get me a friend? Like a nice wallet or wristlet to go out with us."

My brown suede drawstring pouch would say "Ever since you got that Legacy, you never take me anywhere." My camel suede soho flap would agree with the pouch.

My rambler's legacy would say "What are you two complaining about? I haven't seen the light of day in months!"

LOL this thread is hilarious.
Mine would say, "Oh come on! You know I would look better with what you have on today. why are you carrying her? Stop being lazy."

My Ali would say "I'm so lonely. When are you going to get me a friend? Like a nice wallet or wristlet to go out with us."

My brown suede drawstring pouch would say "Ever since you got that Legacy, you never take me anywhere." My camel suede soho flap would agree with the pouch.

My rambler's legacy would say "What are you two complaining about? I haven't seen the light of day in months!"

hehehe...:roflmfao: Can you imagine if they all got together like siblings--"you were always her favorite!"

"Who, me?" She always paid more for your accessories!"

"I always got your hand me downs. Never once did I get a matching mini skinny!"