Are there any Zip Clutch on sales?

I saw on the sale thread (which is a sticky) that eluxury had one last week on sale. While the zip clutches don't seem to be on sale as often as past-season handbags, people who see the ZC's usually post their sightings on the sale thread as well. Best of luck! Oh, and let us know if you spy some on sale!

i have a confession to make.. i bought that zip clutch.. it was black with grey stitching. BUT! it was a return. -__- my SECOND time having a problem with eLuxury... the hardware was scratched and it was obvious that it was used and returned bc some of the inserts were missing and the tags were cut off and put inside..
i emailed and got a $25 gift certificate, but im not sure if thats a good deal still.. :\

good luck on finding a zc! :biggrin:

Friends and Family sale.. I think the next one is in July, certain dept stores will take 20% off regular priced items. I've seen Saks and Bloomies specifically have these sales. Nordies may have a markdown during their Anniversary sale, or will match F&F sales.

I wonder if Macy's carries MJ too? Nordie will price match their F&F too, providing they carry MJ.

i saw 2 quilted zip clutches (tan and a dark tan, sorry don't know official names) for 25% at bloomingdales at the millenia mall in florida last week. i'm not 100% sure it was bloomingdales but it was one of those big dept stores in that mall