SOOOOo Mad!!!!

Carmen82

O.G.
May 1, 2007
I ordered a small betty black tote from a SA at Saks in Atlanta over the phone. I made SURE it was the betty...well apparently to her betty means edith..and now i have a black edith sitting on my tv room floor...I am SOOOOOO mad!! I was so excited to open the box..and to my surprise it was the edith instead of the betty...now I probably can't even locate another small black betty tote!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Sorry to hear, I know your disappointment, I had a similiar thing happen about a year ago, I ordered a Black Edith and got a Black Gladys, I guess some SA's don't really know the bags they are selling. Maybe they should go to "Handbag 101"--good luck in your search, your bag is out there somewhere.

Talked with Katie at Nordstrom's 410-296-2111 x 1250 on my search for a Jade paddy, she said she could do a search for any bag I was looking for, it might be worth a try to find your Betty, if there is one at any Nordstroms, she could find it.

Thanks guys :smile: I will try calling around...at least I feel a bit better...she is sending the courier to pick it up from my apt instead of having me go into the store to return it or mail it back

I hate when sales people don't listen. I would also be screaming mad. Hopefully they can resolve the problem and get you what you want.

Ya today I also received another edith instead of a silverado :sad: but I'm less upset now because I received 2 python silverados and a chain blk betty in the mail today that are gorgeous ;)