Photos of new Legacy Shoulder Bag - Fall '07 Style & Heart Padlock Key Fob

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
1legacy2.jpg

1legacy3.jpg

1legacy1.jpg

It's a stunning bag but I am not keeping it. :sad: It's waaaay too big for me. I saw photos of it the clay color that were previously posted and it looked a little smaller than last year's version. I think it's bigger. It's not as bulky under the arm but I think it's a larger bag overall. If anyone wants any other pics, please let me know and I'll be happy to take them. :yes:

However, I WILL be keeping this! I love, love, love it! :heart:

heartfob1.jpg

I love that bag! I was going to check it out in the store to see how big it was on me since I'm not used to big bags. It does look a little big for me since I'm only 5' tall. How tall are you for reference?

I love that bag! I was going to check it out in the store to see how big it was on me since I'm not used to big bags. It does look a little big for me since I'm only 5' tall. How tall are you for reference?
I'm a shorty, too -- I am 5'1". I don't think it looks overly huge but it just doesn't feel right on me. I have always liked bags on the smaller side. You may try it on a love it!

Okay in your photos it looks bigger than when everyone else has been posting pictures. I ordered this bag in Clay, but I was going to return it to try to get the shoulder flap because I thought it would be too small.

Do you mind taking some photos of the inside? I am curious to see how much room is in there.

It looks great on you though, but if you think it's too big then I would return it.

I think that bag looks good on you Mokoni!

Okay in your photos it looks bigger than when everyone else has been posting pictures. I ordered this bag in Clay, but I was going to return it to try to get the shoulder flap because I thought it would be too small.

Ok, before seeing this thread, I thought that bag was small too but apparently, its only maybe an inch or so smaller than the Ali!:wtf:

Difference of 1(L) - 1 3/4(H) 1 3/4(W)

(10329) Ali Leather Shoulder Flap:
13(L) x 9 3/4(H) x 5 3/4(W)

(11127) Coach Legacy Shoulder Bag:

12(L) x 8(H) x 4(W)

That means that this really is a bigger bag - looks are deffinitely deceiving!

Here are photos of the inside and photos of inside the flap pocket, which is quite a big pocket. If anyone would like photos of the bag with stuff in it (wallet, etc.) just say the word!

1leginside.jpg

1legpocket.jpg