Who have you met from the HERMES board?

Japster

May 8, 2006
Who have you met in person from the Hermes board?

I have met (hope I don't forget anyone):

JAG, CXYVR, Avandome, MrsMorris, Olive519, HermesGroupie, ISUS, DressageQueen, ROSE, HlFinn (and her mama), GrandsFonds, traceyd, Shopmom411, SoCal, ShoppingBaglady, NinjaSue, HermesLady, serazo, Loren, gelbergirl, Rockerchic, MissChaslyn, Beaumonde

JAG, CXYVR, Avandome, MrsMorris, Olive519, HermesGroupie, ISUS, DressageQueen, ROSE, HlFinn (and her mama), GrandsFonds, traceyd, Shopmom411, SoCal, ShoppingBaglady, NinjaSue, HermesLady, serazo, Loren, gelbergirl, Rockerchic, MissChaslyn, Beaumonde, Amkur, pr1nc355, baggaholic, callmelulu, fopduck, tangle, crochetbella, lavanguardia, Minnie

Don't cry guccigal...you've probably met people when you were shopping and not even known it...

For me...Rose, Rose Jr.,NinjaSue, Hlfinn, DQ, Tods123, and inadvertantly...Frenchiefan...although I believe I have run into more people and not known it...

Ugh, I know I am going to forget someone (and please forgive me if I do), but....

I have known Susi, Quinn's Mom and HermesLady for a few wonderful years.

At our lovely NJ lunches, I have met Rose, PrincessOfTheHouse, Minnie, Tods, Rockerchic, Arcangel.

At the NYC outing, I met Japster, CXVYR, MrsMorris (whom I've cyber-known for years), Olive519, HermesGroupie, DressageQueen, HLFinn, GrandsFonds, traceyd, Shopmom411, SoCal, ShoppingBaglady, serazo, Loren, gelbergirl, MissChaslyn, Beaumonde, FrenchieFan, PGN, FendiGal, Pepper, GucciHoochie.

Each and every tPF'er is an absolute delight!

I have had the pleasure of meeting Japster, H_addict, lovehermes, annsfabulousfinds, wintotty, and emanu1016!

I am really excited about meeting everyone in NYC too! I cannot wait!

:wtf: damn you get around faster than a cheerleader at a Keg party.
:roflmfao:

JAG, CXYVR, Avandome, MrsMorris, Olive519, HermesGroupie, ISUS, DressageQueen, ROSE, HlFinn (and her mama), GrandsFonds, traceyd, Shopmom411, SoCal, ShoppingBaglady, NinjaSue, HermesLady, serazo, Loren, gelbergirl, Rockerchic, MissChaslyn, Beaumonde, Amkur, pr1nc355, baggaholic, callmelulu, fopduck, tangle, crochetbella, lavanguardia, Minnie

I have met Traci (well she USED to hang around here lol!), diana, addicted, and hermeslady.....all wonderful and fun ladies!! Looking forward to meeting more in the future I hope!

You know what's funny, I am sitting here thinking that I must have forgotten to name somebody, because it really does feel like I have met so many of you just through our posts and PMs!!! Love this place!

Hermesgroupie, Hlfinn, Japster, Shopmom, GrandFonds, Ninja Sue, Serazo, CXYVR, MissChaslyn, Hermeslady, Dressage Queen, Loren, TraceyD, SoCal, GucciHoochie, MrsMorris, Gelbergirl, Rose, Beaumonde and almost Baggaholic and hopefully more of you in days to come...