May I know which Chanel boutique or department stores u shop the most?

I shop at Saks in Greenwich because I can save on tax. And if I am very impatient and don't want to wait until something is shipped to me, then the tax is still lower than in NY. Plus, I love the shopping strip in Greenwich and the SAs at Saks are fabulous!

I seem to always want what is never readily available! So I always buy from wherever has it. Most of the time it's from NM in Troy, Michigan though because jag's SA Lisa is such a sweetheart and can find almost any bag you want!

I've used Lisa also. She is wonderful to work with! Lately I've used the Chanel boutique and NM at Tysons corner. It's close to where I live so I can always make a trip to see before I buy. Plus I found a good SA that I've enjoyed working with.

Mostly from the NM Chanel boutique at the Westchester Mall, occasionally from Saks (NYC, and Greenwich, because the selection of the latter is much better than the former), and moreso in the past, from the Chanel boutique at SHM (where I essentially lived throughout college haha)! :smile: