What do you carry when it's hot & humid?

Just curious what everyone carries when it's a hot, sticky summer day; I am debating what to take to work tomorrow! :sweatdrop:

Going to be 90 degrees in my state tomorrow! But I'll still be carrying my khaki/ebony Ali....I can't put her away!!! Not even long enough to take out my new khaki/black Carly!!!

Choco Carly is my everyday bag for right now! I'm in Dallas and it's been raining everyday for a month! Carly got some water on her today but I felt better having a non-leather bag in use!
Otherwise I'd be using my Pond Shoulder or Large Ergo tote.

well....i stick with signature. tomorrow, i will be in an office all day so ill be using the geranium satchel for the first time (eventhough it will be GROSS weather...thank goodness for AC!)

My Turquoise Large Ergo Hobo. It's 110 here now. Crazy hot. I like the Ergo because it's so comfy and light weight. It doesn't add to the weight of the sweltering heat. The cool colour is refreshing too, and there's not too much hardware to burn me (yes, that actually happens. I can't even wear metal jewelry because it burns me in the summer)

It's hot and humid here in NYC and I am wearing my Ergo Patent Mahogany Hobo. If it rains, it wipes off clean, no water spots at all. I think that the signature is great for this kind of weather as well.