Who would play YOU in a movie of your life?

May 7, 2007
I was reading today that they were going to make a film of somebody's life (sorry, can't remember who exactly it was) and they were asked who they would like to play them and it got me thinking. Who would you like to play you in a movie of your life?

I think that I would like Alyssa Milano to play me.

a) because she is beautiful (much prettier than me but my hair is the same as her short style so that counts!!!)
b) she's tiny, like me
c) I'm a little bit obsessed since I saw her in Charmed (not to stalker levels though!)

I was reading today that they were going to make a film of somebody's life (sorry, can't remember who exactly it was) and they were asked who they would like to play them and it got me thinking. Who would you like to play you in a movie of your life?

I think that I would like Alyssa Milano to play me.

a) because she is beautiful (much prettier than me but my hair is the same as her short style so that counts!!!)
b) she's tiny, like me
c) I'm a little bit obsessed since I saw her in Charmed (not to stalker levels though!)

I would love her to play me, but that wouldn't be very realistic, although I have some tattoos. They would probably get someone more Irish and way *****ier like Shannon Doherty to play me. I apparently watch too much Charmed also.

Cate Blanchett - not because she looks like me, but because she's one of my absolute favorite actors ever. I think she could get anyone down... she's doing Bob Dylan and I can see her doing it better than most of the men playing him!

I was told once I resembled Sandra Bullock, but you know I think I was being rated up in an attempt to be polite. lol. I'm far more awkward looking than her.

My sister though, looks like Jennifer Connelly. Not me. But maybe we could fudge the difference, for Hollywood's sake? ;)

But wow, this would be one boring movie. Alot of dramatic liscence would have to be taken....

People used to ALWAYS tell me when I was younger that I looked like "Laura" from "Family Matters." I never saw a resemblance. So maybe Kellie Shanygne Williams who played "Laura" would portray me.