what bag should i use for traveling? need suggestions!

photoobsessive

hold me back, girls
Oct 26, 2006
i am going to fly to atlanta (bag needs to hold plane
tix,toothbrush, book,
agenda)

then drive all over atlanta to climb and sightsee
(needs to hold lipgloss and
wallet-cash cards keys)

then drive to kentucky to climb some MORE (can't be
destroyed by a little dirt or
sweat on contact)

want an LV bag to suit all this and to be able to go hands free with!

I can't remember which bags you have, but I would go with a Damier Saleya personally. It's cute, it fits on the shoulder, there's no patina and it holds a ton. Plus it zips at the top so you can feel less paranoid about pickpockets or something falling out of your bag.

i don't have either.
i am taking the bag hiking.
so no handheld.
possibly messenger.
maybe the florentine, but it really doesn't hold much. and i am not too huge on waist pochettes.
i only have 2 pochettes and they are both too light in color to take into the woods, although they might work with a longer strap.

i dunno.

keep the suggestions coming ladies! i love them!

I travel alot and have the smaller reporter bag. With the activities you are doing, you need something hands-free and durable for all environments. What do you think of the new Congo line or a samur? ....

I travel alot and have the smaller reporter bag. With the activities you are doing, you need something hands-free and durable for all environments. What do you think of the new Congo line or a samur? ....

i like the idea of the congo, i have to go in store and see the actual size of it. i also don't want to be tempted to pack any heavier than i need bc i will be carrying it all!

which small reporter are you using? i like the sound of that too!