Death Wish Anyone? Check This Out!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Yes, I was lusting over that one, too. Actually I was lusting over probably 90% of the fall bags. Now if I was only married to Bill Gates I'd have it made! :graucho:

OMG, I'll take this one and this one, please. :rolleyes:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prada gauffre.jpg
    Prada gauffre.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 277
  • Prada antic.JPG
    Prada antic.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 277
I'm confused... why are their prices so high when some of these bags are available in the stores at lower prices. I saw the first one listed there at Saks ( the black one that Jill bought) in the $1,500. range... yet it's Rafaello for $2,495. Why is that?

^^^I'm guessing not everyone has access to NM or Saks or perhaps there are issues in shipping if they are outside the US. Both these places ship worldwide.

OK. sorruy... figured it out! That first bag isn't quite the same as the one I saw at Saks. The Saks Prada did not have metal plates holding the handles -- they were black leather. Also, the handles look shorter than the Saks Prada bag I saw. Though the style is similar, there are differences. I prefer Jill's bag -- the one I saw at Saks without the metal plates and ummmm in the $1,500. range :yes:

love it all! i'm so glad Prada is coming back to the more classic styles (i.e that will look great after more than one season) -- can't wait for Fall-bag shopping!