I had a slightly enviable outlet haul yesterday....

StaceyLS83

Banned til July...
Oct 31, 2006
So, I went in because my curiosity got the best of me, and I wanted to see if the alleged Ergos/Carlys had hit my outlet yet. (They hadn't.)

But I did find the RED SIGNATURE HEADBAND WITH BOW!!! OMG I was so excited. For only $19.99. I :heart: it! There were others, too. If anybody wants one, call the Carolina Premium Outlets location at (919) 934-9089 and see what they can do!!

I also got ponytail scarves in Black/White signature and Denim/white signature for $29.99.

And finally, the red signature photo keychain that I wanted for only $24!

Sadly, I did not see any bags that I wanted....but I will def. be going again soon because that Outlet had the best accessories!

So, I went in because my curiosity got the best of me, and I wanted to see if the alleged Ergos/Carlys had hit my outlet yet. (They hadn't.)

But I did find the RED SIGNATURE HEADBAND WITH BOW!!! OMG I was so excited. For only $19.99. I :heart: it! There were others, too. If anybody wants one, call the Carolina Premium Outlets location at (919) 934-9089 and see what they can do!!

I also got ponytail scarves in Black/White signature and Denim/white signature for $29.99.

And finally, the red signature photo keychain that I wanted for only $24!

Sadly, I did not see any bags that I wanted....but I will def. be going again soon because that Outlet had the best accessories!

Fantastic! The awesome Bessie picked one of those headbands up for me at the outlets and let me tell you, I get complimented every time I where it! I've also slid the bow off the band part and just pinned that in my hair also.

Now I'm on a quest for the legacy striped ponytail scarf and one in a black and white pattern that I like.