Belen Echandia Take Me Anywhere

ibis42

consumer
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Please excuse the poor quality pics (and any visible mess in the background). No one was home to help me except my 6 yr old son, who keeps shaking the camera...

So the Belen bag I ordered during their sale last week arrived. :yahoo:

It was a little bigger in size, than I anticipated, but it will definitely work great when I travel (which is quite often).

It is definitely a keeper, and honestly, the quality of the bag exceeded all expectations. Jackie has superb customer service, and will go the extra mile to make her customers happy. :tup:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 301
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3,725
If you want it a little shorter-I take off the long shoulder strap and use just the two handles over my shoulder-it works great!:smile:

If you want it a little shorter-I take off the long shoulder strap and use just the two handles over my shoulder-it works great!:smile:

Thanks for the tip. I actually like the shoulder strap :yes:: it fits VERY comfortably over the shoulder - even with my thick coat on (hee hee, I've tried it on w/ diff outfits already).

Looks gorgeous on you! Would you mind taking measurements in inches? I've converted centimeters from the Belen site, but it looks larger than what I remember. I am also wondering if the brown, for some reason, is larger in its dimensions, than the Petrol Blue. Here are Jade Jett's photos in Petrol Blue--do these bags look to be the same size: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...y-belen-echandia-take-me-anywhere-136915.html

Looks gorgeous on you! Would you mind taking measurements in inches. I've converted centimeters from the Belen site, but it looks larger than what I remember. I am also wondering if the brown, for some reason, is larger in its dimensions, than the Petrol blue. Here are Jade Jett's photos--do these bags look to be the same size: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags...y-belen-echandia-take-me-anywhere-136915.html

Hi there. The bag measures (in inches) approx 14 x 14 x 6 = it is on the big side. I'm 5'4", and I think jadejett is taller, so the bag may look more proportionate to her height.

I keep looking at the belen website, and sometimes, I wish i got a different color;...but that's just me, always second guessing myself.

Can someone please tell me about the RED leather Belen Echandia bags? Is the red bright? Is it too much? The fotos on the BE site make the red look very bright. I'm hoping it is a darker shade. Someone have one?