Help w/calling a boutique

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
There is a scarf that I've fallen in love with, the Jue Des Omnibus Et Dames Blanches, in the white and black. My local NM doesn't carry this style and after seeing some posts here and seeing some fellow Pf'ers wearing it....I'm totally in love and want to buy my very first Hermes scarf!!! YIPEEE

My questions are......Should I call a boutique to order? Can I do a phone order? I will admit I'm a bit intimidated about calling...having never dealt with a Hermes SA in a boutique before. If anyone might be so kind to pass along any suggestions or a name of a great SA they have worked with, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to list your SA's name in the post.

THANK YOU!

Just for future reference though-I have bought a bag and jewelry over the phone from various H stores in the states-cold calling-and they couldn't have been nicer. They even called three days later to see how the purchases had worked out.

I wanted the Kelly Scarf after seeing it in one of the threads and called BH H - they didn't have it yet but they are waiting for its arrival.

The SA (Diane) was very helpful and nice - she said she'll write down my name and call me they come in! And no I have never dealt with BH H before.