Which Koob for my Ma?

Mar 10, 2007
I've finally corrupted my mother. She was always complaining about how 'stupid' spending more than $100-200 on a bag is. She currently has a Cole Haan.

Lo and behold! Apparently she has started whining to my dad that she wants a Kooba! :okay:

Which one do you think would be most appropriate for her given the following 'issues' she always has:

1. Cannot be heavy
  2. Should go with as much as possible
  3. needs comfortable straps for the shoulder (no chains or little pads)
For her birthday gift I'll get her a gift card to make her Koob a little less painful for her. I'm not familiar with all the Koob options and their qualities, so I thought I'd ask the experts!:tup:

You didn't say if she needed a big or little bag so I thought about medium sized ones. Maybe This Devin...

96168_black.jpg

Or How about a Jessie?

96141_large.jpg

You didn't say if she needed a big or little bag so I thought about medium sized ones. Maybe This Devin...

Or How about a Jessie?

Sorry, yes, medium sized, preferably with a key clip and/or a cell phone pocket... The Devin is cute!

Also, where is the best place to find a range of Koobas? She would probably prefer a brick and mortar store where she can fondle them. I looked at Nordie's site and they didn't list Koobs.