25cm Kelly?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Anyone know the measurements of a 25cm Kelly?

I know ONE side.....10" (LOL!!!!)

Would love the height and width if anyone knows.......

Thank you, ladies!!!!

Ms.D!
Ah what timing you asked. I JUST TRIED ONE ON TODAY!

Well I cannot tell you the size but... it looked really cute on us (small girls); but it kinda reminds me of a "MINI -me"

I think you'ld love it if your looking for something small but not as small as a JPG kelly

Anyone know the measurements of a 25cm Kelly?

I know ONE side.....10" (LOL!!!!)

Would love the height and width if anyone knows.......

Thank you, ladies!!!!

OK getting out my Kelly and my ruler ----

1. It's a little less than 10 " at the base, close to 9 1/2
Length on top (since Kelly is a trapezoid) is a little less than 8 1/2"
2. Height is about 7 " without handle. For handle, add another 3 1/2"
3. Width: 4 " at the base.
Mine is a retourne togo. Sellier might be a little different?
Are you thinking of getting one? I love mine. It works really well with the bag charm too, to extend strap to wear messenger style.

BTW I am very close to your height, a little shorter and a lot more short-waisted, but I think it would look great on you, and you can definitely rock it messenger style.

Oh, I would LOVE some pics if anyone has any!!!! I'm just thinking ahead quite a bit.....would love a small Kelly eventually and I'm thinking a 25cm might just fit the bill.....

How much can you fit inside, Tamarind?

Oh, I would LOVE some pics if anyone has any!!!! I'm just thinking ahead quite a bit.....would love a small Kelly eventually and I'm thinking a 25cm might just fit the bill.....

How much can you fit inside, Tamarind?

Here are a couple of links about La Vanguardia's 25 cm Kelly. Photos of her with the bag and photos of what the bag can hold

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/tuesdays-with-lavan-20167-28.html#post784686

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/tuesdays-with-lavan-20167-30.html#post788338

I just looked at lavan's pictures and I am really impressed...I haven't tried fitting a little umbrella before.
I usually carry as little as possible, so I have a wallet (similar to Bearn size), a very thin agenda the size of a checkbook, keys in a flat pouch, a razor thin cell phone, a little bag of contact lenses stuff, and the Hermes rain protection that I actually was forced to use the other day.
I think Ninjasue has a very pretty Kelly 25 in which she can pack an unbelievable number of things.

Hmmm...S'Mom... Is Muffin more interested in a dinner/evening Kelly or a go anywhere/anytime Kelly? I am trying to visualize...the 28 is absolutely perfect on you...for both elegant and funky/casual looks...now trying to imagine the 25...

Hi, SM! Here is a pic with a 25cm sellier next to a 25cm retourne:
Two25cmKellys.jpg

Here is a dark and blurry pic of me wearing the 25cm sellier:
vermillonchevreKellywithredfleurset.jpg

And a less blurry pic with the same gorgeous, chevre Kelly:
vermillonchevreKelly.jpg

While the 25cm Kelly doesn't hold nearly as much as the 25cm Birkin, it does hold quite a lot and I love it!!