Which bag would be stylist for Moms?

saigon

Apr 7, 2007
I am new to this forum and have fully enjoyed all the conversations being exchanged. Thank you so much for the insights. I want to get my mother and mother-in-law a bag as a gift. Both are in their early sixties. In your opinion, which bags would be stylist for them?

I was just looking at the Kooba Meredith in Bloomies and thinking that I might get that for my mom (she's about 60). I think it's a very grown-up bag. It's over your price limit, but they're bound to go on sale.

Can you tell us a little more about what kinds of styles, materials, and colors they like or how they would use the bags?
Sorry, I reposted the question and didn't get a chance to come back to this post earlier. Both women rely on their own definition of what looks good, and that doesn't always agree with what you see in fashion magazines on the news stand :smile: I'd say they are more on the traditional side. I picture the bag that I'll give them will be something they wear during daytime, either during the week or on the weekend.