Chanel Umbrella. LOL!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Hey guys, have you seen the umbrella in the F/W Pre-collection? LOL.. One night I was taking a good look at these catalogues with my hubby, and I made a joke with him, "You always lose your umbrella... You wanted an umbrella that you will never lose?! I'll buy you a Chanel umbrella!" LOL.. Then he said.. "How much was it?!" I replied, " HKD $6800 (around $800+ USD) for an umbrella." Then he was laughing out loud saying "Whoa... what an umbrella!! I won't even let that umbrella out in the rain if that's the price of my umbrella!" LOL!

If this is the unbrella that has the case with the chain handel I love it, but would not spend that kind of money on it.

I think it became expensive because of the umbrella case. LOL... Quilted Leather i think. But STILL I won't spend too much money with that kind of umbrella.. LOL! I just want to make fun of my husband since he always lose his umbrella! LOL!

I got the F/W catalogues in the mail yesterday and noticed the umbrella too. Thought it was cute, until I saw the price.

Printed canvas umbrella with vinyl pouch and interlaced leather chain $895 :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chanel1.JPG
    Chanel1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 3,684
reminds me of --

She once went into a Chanel shop to buy an umbrella, but the store clerk told her not to use it when it rained a lot. He said it was OK to use the umbrella when it sort of drizzled, but he worried that it would leak in a downpour since it wasn't waterproof. After giving it a little thought, she bought the umbrella, saying, "I'm not buying an umbrella, I’m buying Chanel."

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/news/200508/200508090011.html

Haha, an umbrella that isn't waterproof, that is hilarious! :roflmfao:
So the only way you can use this is for showing it off or to slap someone with it.......hmmm.