Probably an expensive way to get a black reissue

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I received these pics from one of the SA's at Neiman Marcus (pics from their trunk show). I thought it was interesting how all of the "extras" can be removed to reveal a black w/gold chain reissue!:nuts:

144198702111_0_ALB.jpg

154198702111_0_BG.jpg

354198702111_0_BG.jpg

554198702111_0_BG.jpg

yes..you know what, I have been trying very very very hard...for the longest longes time, to try and find a black leather 2.55 and I was actually toying with idea of getting this pearl 2.55 and wear the bag without the pearl.... but it's just too expensive...

I love this bag Mon!! Of course I am one of those who loves for my bags to be very noticeably Chanel--- yes, I know label whore:smile:
Did your SA give you the retail on it?
Was it only in black?
Are you going to purchase it? It would look fab on you with the pearls attached, but wearing the pearls separately would be nice as well.

I don't the exact price, but I am sure it's over $3k. I already have a 2005 black w/gold reissue so I won't be getting this one.

I love this bag Mon!! Of course I am one of those who loves for my bags to be very noticeably Chanel--- yes, I know label whore:smile:
Did your SA give you the retail on it?
Was it only in black?
Are you going to purchase it? It would look fab on you with the pearls attached, but wearing the pearls separately would be nice as well.

I don't the exact price, but I am sure it's over $3k. I already have a 2005 black w/gold reissue so I won't be getting this one.

I remember you having the reissue. This just would look great on you. I would love to purchase it, but I am already first on the reserve list for the Sharpey, so I guess one 3k purchase is all I'd better do.:yes:

^^I'm just blown away that most of the Fall 07 bags are gonna be over $3K!!!

I know, its crazy!!!!:nuts::nuts:

Everything with Chanel is so expensive. I upgraded my 33mm J12 diamond bezel to the 38mm diamond bezel last weekend. I had to pay over 3K extra----

I am only on the reserve list for 2 bags, I will have to limit myself now with all the price increases:crybaby:

Mon, thanks for posting pics. Black reissue is absolutely gorgeous, I personally like it more than the metallic version. I would love to have it, but the price isn't attractive at all. It's too bad that non-metallic black reissue isn't coming back this season.