Milan and France station in Hong Kong.....

There are no Milan Station, second hand shops, etc. in the HK airport. If you want find them, you need to go to the main city. :smile: And Hong Kong is a tax free port, so no need to pay tax!

Guys, just update me with what you want to know in these shops as I usually come to these shops to have a window shop! :biggrin:

Oh.. And I have a disappointing moment with this shops too.. I got this Vintage Chanel Handbag. I took it to the shop because I wanted to buy another handbag and sell it off to them. You know how much they are buying the handbag only?! around $65 only!!! They said because this is very old style.. But even though, the handbag was in perfect condition, not even one scratch at it, with dustbag and box!!! I was soo disappointed that I didn't sell the bag (of course!) to them and just posted it online on Yahoo! Auctions Hong Kong.. I sold my bag for around $300!

They have a lot of beautiful and collectible handbags in Milan Station. I'm from Hong Kong and we have Milan Station, Paris Station, Italy Station, VIP Station, etc. here to name a few. Here's the website for Milan Station.

http://www.milanstation.net

But I love Italy Station the best! They have TONS of Chanel Handbags and not to mention good S.A. which I can ask for big discounts! :biggrin:

is there a translated version for this website?

I used to live at HK, Milan statin and Paris station are famous 2nd hand bags/ clothes reseller at hk. They also have brand new item for sale too. Usually customer will purchse the bags/ clothes from europe which is much cheaper than the rest of the world and re-sell the milan station for around 10% profit and then they re-sell to the public. from what I heard. they will pay you around 53000HKD-57000HKD for a brand new birkin 35 ( depends on leather and color) , then they will resell for around 70000 +. So if you purchase your birkin from europe it will only cost you around 50000HKD or less after the tax return, its quiet good profit.

for LV handbag, they will either pay you from 10% above retail price to 30% off retail price for a brand new bag ( based on HK retail price) lotsss of ppl purchase popular model and resell to them.

Gucci/ prada/ chloe are not as popular as before usually they only will take the bags within 1 year.

I will go to HK at July, I hope I can find my dream magenta Balenciaga from those 2 store since balenciaga no longer popular at hk, so the resell price should be cheap.

Do you think they will still have balenciagas there? I'm going August 07 (that is, 2 months from now)

ChloeSS: I don't think you're going to make a profit by selling handbags to them. I just took a Chanel Handbag (Reissue in Rose Gold in 227) last week to the shop, and they just want to take if for only HKD 14,000! That's crazy for a brand new handbag! And not to mention they're going to resell it for HKD $28,000+?! Tsk Tsk.

I went there a couple of times and they do not have as many balenciagas as compared to LV and Gucci. In fact, you probably can find less than 5 balenciagas, mostly blacks....

Oh No!! i dont want the black one....do you know how much they go for and if there are balenciaga's in the causeway bay area that are not neccessarily in milan/paris/france station? i suppose you'd just have to look inside every handbag store eh?

hi iqaganda! could you please list the address of the shops? i'm going to write them down because we might go to hongkong in august. it might be hard to get around so the address might come in handy, to show the taxi driver where i wanna go. thanks!