the centurion AMEX card surely does the trick...

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
when i was in SCP last night..i was with my dear BF...i swear he never walks into LV..who knows maybe he is trying to figure out how much $ i spend??? jk..he was being a gentleman. :nuts:

so i was standing behind this guy and they were ringing up his purchases...he walked over with 4 HUGE bags i swear HUGE (neverfull GM (?), an epi one, an MC one, and a damier saleya GM) hooked on his arm and he said he wanted those..what i didn't realize was there were these 2 ladies with their chulas kachongas basically hanging out from their shirt....and i noticed the LV store tags hanging out from the back of one of the 2 ladies' blouse..

turns out the man needed to bring one of the two girls (not dressed up) to a dinner and he just walked her into LV and bought everything head to toe...a new blouse and matching skirt, an MC pochette wallet, huge bag (guess she got to pick 1 out of the 4), card case, heels, hair cubes, bracelet, necklace, etc...................

she was wearing sweats when she walked in...they had like 2 SAs trying to find those store tags and cutting them off before she walked out...i peeked at the bill (SORRY!) and it was 12k.

the SA threw in a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice LV monogram necklace pouch that looked like a flatter version of the card case...of course for free.

EEEEEEEEEEK.

she was so happy, like seriously, and didn't forget to turn around, smiled at me and winked at my dear bf. :cursing: when i walked out, i asked my dear bf, "my birthday is on monday, can i walk into LV with my bra and panties on, and use ur card to make sure i walk out with clothes and accessories on?" :tup:

my bf made a comment - both of the ladies were surely NOT the man's gf.

and the rest..open to imagination.

;)

she was so happy, like seriously, and didn't forget to turn around, smiled at me and winked at my dear bf. :cursing: when i walked out, i asked my dear bf, "my birthday is on monday, can i walk into LV with my bra and panties on, and use ur card to make sure i walk out with clothes and accessories on?" :tup:

my bf made a comment - both of the ladies were surely NOT the man's gf.

and the rest..open to imagination.

;)

LOL i loved reading your thread. Very amusing.:roflmfao: Especially the last part

So..... my question is, was he OLD??!?!?!??! LOL

Wow :wtf:

It kind of reminds me of the guys at a strip club who are overly nice ($$) because they think the girl really likes them... I guess you get what you pay for, though!