Please Help With Mulberry Emmy:)

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hi ladies. I was hoping that someone on this forum could help me authenticate this bag :drool:. I've been wanting one for quite some time and bid during a moment of weakness. I lost the bag, but received a second chance offer. What do you think? Is it legit? I REALLY want it. Someone, please give me the okay:tup:. Thanks, everyone.

Fake unfortunately. Also, having checked other items the seller has recently sold, this bag has already been sold previously and also there are some definite fake Fendi spys and Chloe bags that this seller has sold too.

Fake. I'd look at Mulberry's website as they've got Emmys on sale for £300. At least you'd know you're getting a real one and for a good price. They had black, chocolate, oak and nude.
www.mulberry.com

Thank you. I knew I could count on you all. I told her that I couldn't buy it without the security of Paypal. I am on the Mulberry website right now. Does anyone like that nude color? I am debating between that and the oak but the oak looks pretty dark.

Thank you. I knew I could count on you all. I told her that I couldn't buy it without the security of Paypal. I am on the Mulberry website right now. Does anyone like that nude color? I am debating between that and the oak but the oak looks pretty dark.

I have the Emmy, and I love it. I bought mine at NM Last Call for $400 on sale. It has the oak trim w/the cognac color on the majority of the bag. You won't be disappointed in the darwin leather. I think the oak would be nice as it would not show dirt easily! They had one in chocolate w/oak trim which I thought was too dark.

I think you're right. I'm going with the oak. My DH thinks the nude looks pink. I hope the shipping isn't outrageous. My family lives over there and the taxes certainly are. I'll post pictures when it arrives. I'm so excited.:yahoo: