Picotin Comparison *modelling photos*

AuthenticLux

Mom/Feminist/Veteran
O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Just wanted to post these for a size comparison - same person, same style, different sizes - just keep in mind I'm a bit "rounder" than I used to be! This way you might get a better idea of how the different sizes wear.

I am 5'5" with flats.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place - please move this post and I apologize in advance!:shame:

Picotin GM - hand carried, shoulder carried, on the floor for height comparison and just being silly!
PicotinGMCarried.jpg

PicotinGMShoulder.jpg

PicotinGMStanding.jpg

Picotin MM - on crook of arm and shoulder carried.
100_0548.jpg
100_0544.jpg

Picotin PM - hand carried
picotin.jpg

So which size do you prefer? Is the GM comfortable when shoudered?

OK, not to sound crazy but ALL OF THEM! :P For different occasions, they all work well. Today, I had about a million errands to do and the GM worked fabulously well. I love it on my shoulder and hand carried. The MM, too. The PM is just so fun for going for a quick errand, the movies, light shopping,etc.

I'm one of those people that loved the Picotin from the beginning. I just love how simple, modern, and casual it is!

A,

Thank you so much!!!

So how comfortable is the GM as a shoulder bag compared to the MM?

I can't tell on the GMs photo how the bag fits under the arm...

Oh and you look great too!!!! Clothes still fitting?:heart:

So how comfortable is the GM as a shoulder bag compared to the MM?

I can't tell on the GMs photo how the bag fits under the arm...

Oh and you look great too!!!! Clothes still fitting?:heart:

Oh, the GM fits quite comfortably under the shoulder. I have about 2 inches clearance even with a sweater coat.

Oh, and as for clothes, NOPE! I'm in all maternity now - I can't believe it. I see enormity in my future! LOL!:P

As a fellow Picotin fan I LOVE this thread!!! Thanks for the pics. You are so cute!!!
I have the PM and would love to get a GM someday. And an MM...
I really want a Rouge H or Potiron one next...Yum! :heart: