Just Got Off The Phone w/LV in Miami

LVuittonLover

Her Royal Flyness
O.G.
Oct 28, 2006
I feel so special. The SA knew I wanted the Armante Inclusion Bracelet and when the shipment came in this past Monday she held everything from the collection so that I can pick and choose what I wanted before it hit the shelves. I only wanted the bracelet but I thought it was so nice that she held everything so that I could have first dibs. I think I'ma cry, I feel so loved. :crybaby:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Bal Habour??

I love that store SA's are FAB
Yes, the one in Bal Habour. This is my second time dealing with them (I live in MD and frequent the one in Northen VA) I am so happy about the service. I may send a Thank You note. :heart:

Also, I didn't know the bracelets come in two sizes. She said this is something LV just started but the smaller size is mainly targeted to the Asian market. I'm thinking great, something else to make me feel fat. LOL.

Yes, the one in Bal Habour. This is my second time dealing with them (I live in MD and frequent the one in Northen VA) I am so happy about the service. I may send a Thank You note. :heart:

Also, I didn't know the bracelets come in two sizes. She said this is something LV just started but the smaller size is mainly targeted to the Asian market. I'm thinking great, something else to make me feel fat. LOL.

absolutely if your happy with their service you should let them know