I need help! I can't decide which to get?

emilykj

O.G.
May 9, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I am in desperate need of help. I've decided that I love both Amarante and Pomme, and I want one of each color. I've decided on the Houston and Roxbury to be the two styles. Which combination would you get? Pomme Houston & Amarante Rox? Or Amarante Houston & Pomme Rox? I currently have the Amarante Houston and the Pomme Rox is coming, but I originally wanted the Houston in Pomme before the Amarante came out. Please help. I need to make a decision this morning!

Thanks!

That's the combo that I have right now, but I am concerned about the fingerprint situation on the Houston. Every time I touch it, I leave fingerprint smudges! But I know that everyone loves the Rox in Pomme. Has anyone seen a Rox in Amarante IRL? How does that compare to the Rox in Pomme? I would have one of each in each color if I could afford it!

I got the rox in Amarante.. I love it.. It is weird to me that some of the pieces tends to be more easily fingerprinted then others.. I dont really know why .. may be the coating..
I would recommend pomme rox and amarante houston cos pomme is too bright for houston is my opinion !!

That's really good feedback, thank you! I saw the Pomme Houston in the store a month back and fell in love with it, but it hasn't been on Elux until today! I have it on hold in my shopping bag until I make my decision. Amarante is such a rich color. Have you had problems with fingerprints? Did LV supply you with a buff cloth? My Amarante Houston didn't come with one.

Wow, it seems like the overwheliming majority says to go w/ the Pomme Rox and Amarante Houston combo. That's awesome because that's exactly what I have coming (that is if Elux ever decides to ship it!). Just to throw a wrench in the equation, here's another question:

Amarante Houston or Reade PM???

I have Pomme Rox and Amarante Reade...but when I saw the Amarante Houston at the Boutique I also fell in love with it..just couldn't justify the price of it since I've been outa control with bags lately. I think the Houston in Amarante is a beautiful, class bag. Can't wait to see pics!