Jimmy Choo MORE CHOO's on Overstock!!!

This is frightening. I havent' looked around here in awhile and the very first thing I see is yet another way to get a Choo bag (or Chloe, OR?) at a good price. I am starting to think my purse ban is doomed.:nuts:

This is frightening. I havent' looked around here in awhile and the very first thing I see is yet another way to get a Choo bag (or Chloe, OR?) at a good price. I am starting to think my purse ban is doomed.:nuts:

Oh Blondecat, just wait until we cruise into JC's next week, we are both going to be in BIG trouble:graucho:

LOL.. join the club!!! My purse ban goes out the window every time I log onto the forum:roflmfao:

Layney what have you done:P????? Now I've found two choos that I need as well. I only started looking at choo since I seen your gorgeous green stepdaughter. Now I must get a riki and a ring bag, I just seen pics of both:drool:! I guess I will be dreaming of these bags tonite:sweatdrop:.

Ali - we are in a race for whose husband :cursing:will divorce us first and leave us to raise our little ones alone :crybaby:! LOL...

I returned the green stepdaughter (Mahdi) to Overstock and walked away from the black Mahdi because, quite honestly, I think the leather on this style might be a little delicate for me (which is why I love Chloe of course). I can see it scratching easily.

I did, however, buy another stepsister for the Chloe crew - a Black Leather Ring bag from Net a Porter! :graucho: I'm waiting for it to arrive any day. I'm hoping this might be a good bag for *us* so when we're kicked out on the street homeless at least we'll have a nice purse or two :smile:

Ali - we are in a race for whose husband :cursing:will divorce us first and leave us to raise our little ones alone :crybaby:! LOL...

I returned the green stepdaughter (Mahdi) to Overstock and walked away from the black Mahdi because, quite honestly, I think the leather on this style might be a little delicate for me (which is why I love Chloe of course). I can see it scratching easily.

I did, however, buy another stepsister for the Chloe crew - a Black Leather Ring bag from Net a Porter! :graucho: I'm waiting for it to arrive any day. I'm hoping this might be a good bag for *us* so when we're kicked out on the street homeless at least we'll have a nice purse or two :smile:
:roflmfao::roflmfao: OMG... You are so funny, but every word is true! Maybe we can share a cardboard box, because dh may go postal if he knew the amount of cash I've "invested" these last few months:Push:.
I seen that ring its very very cute:tup: